This statement explains Busy Blooms policy relating to personal privacy and information security.
Busy Blooms collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the website www.busybloomsflorist.co.uk:
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet (for example, btinternet.com.
- The date and time you access the site, and the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. Busy Blooms uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its site.
- Busy Blooms will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send e-mail, registration, or other personal information over the internet, you do so voluntarily.
If you contact Busy Blooms by e-mail, telephone or letter, or via the Enquiry Form on the website, you consent to Busy Blooms storing the information and using it to contact you to pursue our lawful business together.
Busy Blooms will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
- At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognise.
- When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights;
By your use of and connection to our website, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If for any reason you are concerned that the information maintained by Busy Blooms is not correct or if for some reason you believe Busy Blooms has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by calling 07854400835.